There is nothing more important to you than the good health of your children.
But how does posture, bad or good, affect them?
Well, it affects them in very different ways.
Poor posture is followed by pain and misery. Not only does it affect the body, but the mind, too. Here are a few examples of how poor posture may affect your child:
- Back pain and general aches and pains and discomfort in the body
- Breathing issues
- Poor eye sight
- Lack of concentration (because of discomfort in the body)
Good postural habits are followed by a healthy body and mind. Here s a few examples of how good posture may affect your child:
- Prevents back pain and general aches and pains in the body
- Improves breathing and digestion
- Helps concentration
- Helps to develop self-esteem and inner confidence
- Helps to develop a feeling of elegance and power